5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of Dubai with a personal guide on this private 5-hour tour. See the wind tower houses of Al Fahidi and historical collections at Sheik Saeed Al Maktoum House, and visit the Coffee Museum. Ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubia Creek to shop at the Gold and Spice souks, and enjoy a sightseeing tour of modern Dubai, viewing Dubai Marina, the Burj Khalifa, and more. Entrance fees, snacks, and private air-conditioned transport included.
- Private 5-hour tour of Dubai
- Explore the Al Fahidi quarter of wind tower houses and visit the Coffee Museum
- Chart Dubai’s recent history at the Sheik Saeed al Maktoum House
- Ride an abra across Dubai Creek and shop at the Gold and Spice souks
- Visit Al-Farooq Omar Bin Al-Khattab Mosque, Dubai Marina, and Dubai Mall
- Gaze at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest tower
- Private transport, snacks, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This private tour covers Dubai’s historic neighborhoods and modern landmarks in just five hours.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Arabian ice cream
Traditional Arabian snack
Food and drinks, unless specified