- Get the most from the desert on a safari from Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah
- Full-throttle trip with numerous activities: hard to plan independently
- Red dune bash, sandboard, camel ride, plus BBQ and shows at desert camp
- Includes 4WD return transport; with falconry photos and ATVs at extra cost
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Dune Bashing is NOT recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, pregnant women and child less than 3 years old
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is on SIC basis . For any upgrade of private transfers and VIP service call your local tour provider in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saifco Travel and Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience