Departure & Return
By Metro: arrive at DMCC Metro Station By Taxi: drop off at Al Majara Towers By Car: parking at marina mall(3hrs free) Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure.
What To Expect
Step out along the red carpet onto the prettily lit, glass houseboat. With an upper, open-air deck and lower, glass-enclosed deck—the plush, spacious boat is perfectly designed for relaxing over dinner and soaking in the views.
Sip a welcome drink, and admire the skyscrapers around the marina, either as their lights switch on at sunset, or they’re fully illuminated against the night sky.
Then, enjoy the pleasant breezes as your boat sails along the marina, passing landmarks and then take in the stunning panoramas of the Burj Al Arab hotel, the new Bluewaters Island, and city skyline before turning back.
Along the way, savor a delicious buffet dinner of international dishes alongside sodas, juices, water, tea, and coffee. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
As you eat, enjoy gentle background music and a live guitarist, and after dinner, relax outdoors to relish the views again before returning to the pier. Your experience then ends when you leave the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant under 3yrs are free
- Child rate 3yrs-12yrs available.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Male and Female Toilet facilities on board
- • Please note, live music may not always be available due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point- By taxi: ask for drop-off at Marina Mansion Once you get down in front of Marina Mansion. Please cross the road through pedestrian crossing and walk towrds a ramp going down (next to the bridge), walk down the ramp and take left to see our meeting point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax at our fully air conditioned free wifi lounge. Check in close 15 mins prior to departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY XCLUSIVE YACHTS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff