- 2-day tour by train and coach from Dublin to Cork and Cobh
- Explore 5000 years of history traveling through Ireland's Ancient East
- Enjoy great window views of Ireland's charming countryside
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- See Cork on a short city tour with your friendly guide
- Visit Queenstown Story Heritage Center at Cobh’s Victoria Station
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
Departure & Return
Check in at the Customer Service Desk 20 minutes before the departure time listed. Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands