- An introduction to Dublin on foot: from its founding by Vikings in 988 AD to today
- A short, sharp and entertaining tour designed to spark lots of sightseeing ideas
- Gain first-hand insights into Dublin and learn to see the city the way locals do
- See the Grand Post Office, Trinity College, Temple Bar, Christ Church Cathedral and more
Departure & Return
Please be at the pick up point 5 - 10 mins before our walking tour leaves. Meeting point: O'Connell Statue, O'Connell Street, Dublin Return point: Returns to original departure approximately 1.5 hours later.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn McCools Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Don't forget to tip your guide well, they are terrific." See review