1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy a star-studded meet and greet at Dublin’s National Wax Museum and come face-to-face with movie stars, politicians and pop icons. Marvel over the lifelike waxworks of Irish writers like James Joyce and Oscar Wilde; pose for photos with Irish icons like U2, Liam Neeson and Ronan Keating; brave a visit to Dracula’s Chamber of Horrors; or make your very own wax hand (extra cost). The fun interactive exhibitions are both educational and entertaining, with the chance to learn about Irish history, discover the human body and even have a go at being a record producer!
- Single-use admission ticket for Dublin’s National Wax Museum
- Snap a selfie with U2, Liam Neeson, Oscar Wilde or James Joyce
- Dare to pose for a photo with Dracula or Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs
- Learn about Irish history, science and music through interactive, hands-on exhibitions
- Great fun for families: suitable for all ages!
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe National Wax Museum Plus, 22 -25 Westmoreland Street Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
3/17/2016 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating limited along the experience but available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The National Wax Museum Plus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 19747P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesDublinAttractions & Museums - BelfastMuseum Tickets & Passes - BelfastAttractions & Museums - LimerickMuseum Tickets & Passes - LimerickAttractions & Museums - GalwayMuseum Tickets & Passes - GalwayCategory
St. Michan's ChurchDublin Writers MuseumGlendaloughRiver LiffeyThe National Wax Museum PlusWicklow WayDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumChrist Church CathedralNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryNewbridge House and FarmGAA MuseumTayto ParkDublin City HallGPO Witness History Visitor CentreDublin Cruise PortSt. Audoen's ChurchSkerries MillsCastletown HouseDublin Grafton Street