2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See the Book of Kells without the crowds with early-access admission to the Trinity College Library.
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided by local professional guide.
Food and drink
Departure & Return
8 Christchurch Pl, Dublin 8, D08 REK7, Ireland
20 Lower Bridge St, Usher's Quay, Dublin, D08 WC64, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brazen Head - Oldest Pub in Ireland and Dublin Castle City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brazen Head - Oldest Pub in Ireland and Dublin Castle City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brazen Head - Oldest Pub in Ireland and Dublin Castle City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesDublinAttractions & Museums - BelfastAttractions & Museums - LimerickAttractions & Museums - GalwayCategory
Famine MemorialKilmainham GaolGPO Witness History Visitor CentreDubliniaCastletown HouseGiant's CausewayChester Beatty LibraryJames Joyce Tower & MuseumThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Jeanie Johnston Tall ShipAvocaMolly Malone StatueKells Monastic SiteMalahide Castle and GardensSEA LIFE® BrayO’Connell BridgeDublin Grafton StreetDublin Cruise PortNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)