Are you interested in?
Cliffs of Moher Tours
115 Tours & Activities
178 Tours & Activities
118 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this full-day private tour of the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Traveling with a dedicated guide means you get commentary tailored to your interests, you can stop whenever you like for photos, and you can move at your own pace without keeping up with a group.
- Private tour means personalized attention
- Round-trip private transportation
- Pickup and drop-off at Dublin hotels, rentals, or the port
- In-depth narrative on the Cliffs of Moher
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All city centre hotels and Airbnb’s
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Irish tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cliffs of moher and Galway bay private tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of moher and Galway bay private tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cliffs of moher and Galway bay private tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 62336P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinShore Excursions - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)The Book of KellsTrim CastleMolly Malone StatueDublin Custom HouseChrist Church CathedralIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)St. Audoen's ChurchWicklow MountainsLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) GPO Witness History Visitor CentreWicklow WaySt. Anne’s ParkCastletown HouseDublin Grafton StreetDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreGiant's CausewayDublin Writers MuseumSt. Michan's ChurchWicklow Gaol