- Meet a like-minded local who loves showing visitors around the city and personalizes an itinerary
- Get lots of valuable advice from a local about other things to do in the city
- See the hidden gems of the city and places only locals know about
- Explore Dublin's main attractions and off the beaten path spots
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be changed to your hotel/accommodation, however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance as only central locations will be allowed. If no meeting alternative is selected the point listed here will be the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itineraries are fully personalized, so any additional requirements (like local transportation and food & drinks) can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff