- Literary Dublin pub crawl
- Guided walking tour through Dublin’s literary past and pub culture
- Visit historic pubs, share a drink and hear tales from Dublin’s literary folklore
- Led by entertaining actors who bring the characters to life
- Literary quiz with prizes
Departure & Return
You will find us in the upstairs bar of The Duke Pub, 9 Duke Street. Just off Grafton
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Revel in the joyous atmosphere created by incredible actors as scenes sourced from canonical novels are recreated; learn about the lives of the talented artists while also gaining fascinating insight into the turbulent history of Ireland’s capital city; and see the influence modern and ancient authors have had on the architecture of the city.
Conclude your tour with an immersive literary quiz to test your new found knowledge of Ireland’s literary past; seize victory in order to win some fantastic prizes before returning to Duke Street, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats should be required at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands