11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Winter is coming! Here’s a chance to represent House Stark and roam the grounds of Winterfell on this comprehensive Game of Thrones tour. Visiting several filming locations south of Belfast, guides use video clips and VFX breakdowns to show how scenes were made. Putting on winter cloaks, carrying the Stark banner and wielding a prop sword (all provided), guests will be immersed in the scenic fantasy world of Game of Thrones.
- Trek through old forests and crumbling 12th-century ruins
- Visit Castle Ward, the Winterfell filming location during season one of GoT
- Dress like a Stark for the day, with cloaks, banners and swords provided
- Tour guides are all “extras” from the cast of Game of Thrones season 1-8
Saved to wishlist!
Cloaks, swords, shields and banners
Behind the scenes DVDS and tablet clips
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House , Custom House Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin 1, D01 V9X5, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Game of Thrones - Winterfell Trek from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Game of Thrones - Winterfell Trek from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Game of Thrones - Winterfell Trek from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Game of Thrones - Winterfell Trek from Dublin
13 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastMovie Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickMovie Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayMovie Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
St. Audoen's ChurchWicklow MountainsNational Gallery of IrelandNewbridge House and FarmSkerries MillsRiver LiffeyIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Wicklow GaolThe National Wax Museum PlusDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreJeanie Johnston Tall ShipWicklow WaySEA LIFE® BrayDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneMalahide Castle and GardensLittle Museum of DublinDublin O’Connell StreetConnemaraAviva Stadium