- Day trip by coach from Dublin to Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland
- See the beauty of the Giant Causeway's coastal area: awarded UNESCO World Heritage status
- Gather your courage to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, suspended high over the sea
- Stop by Belfast with the option of a black taxi tour (own expense)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be there 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The rope bridge connects a chasm between the mainland and a small island used over the years by fishermen to net migrating salmon. Following a scenic cliff walk, summon the courage to cross it over the sea. Enjoy an abundance of birdlife and spectacular coastal views from a different vantage point.
After lunch (own expense), hop back in your vehicle for the drive to the Giant's Causeway, a fascinating rock formation created by an ancient volcanic eruption. Capture photographs of the rugged natural landmarks and absorb vistas of the naturally splendid area while your guide shares mythical stories inspired by the hexagonal rocks.
Next, make a stop in Belfast for free time to walk around and shop. Before the relaxing ride back to central Dublin you have the option to tour by taxi (own expense) with a local guide to explain the city's troubled political past during decades of conflict.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Giant's Causeway & Belfast City Day Tour from Dublin.