6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the scenic landscapes of Wicklow, the Garden of Ireland, on a private tour tailor-made for you. With a personal guide and private vehicle, discover the countryside around Dublin, stopping to admire the 6th-century ruins of Glendalough, stroll around Powerscourt Gardens, or shop for handicrafts in Avoca village.
- Half-day private Glendalough, Wicklow, and Powerscourt Gardens tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a custom-made tour with hotel pickup and a tailor-made itinerary
- Soak up the scenery of the Wicklow Mountains, Sally’s Gap, and Lough Tay (Guinness Lake)
- Explore the ancient monastic site of Glendalough, dating back to the 6th century
- Visit Avoca village, Wicklow Gaol, or Powerscourt Gardens
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer from anywhere in Dublin
Free WIFI (Some vehicles)
Additional Fee required if private collection from Dublin Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please add place of pick up. If unknown at time of booking input 'unknown". We can follow up at a later date before the tour start date.
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dublin Port, East Wall.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2022 - 1/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, guests must provide preferred start time. This can be changed via contact anytime before the tour date
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available upon request
- Tour lasts approx 6 Hours. Additional sights mentioned in description can be included but may increase tour time. Hourly rates can be discussed directly with your guide on the day.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking unless requested via notes on booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- All vehicles are a saloon vehicle and licensed to carry 4 passengers. As this requires 3 persons to sit in the back seats it may get a little cramped should everyone be tall. To request a minivan please add this to your notes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touristy Ireland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The sights are breathtaking but to fully appreciate the tour, you need a tour guide that is both informative and entertaining." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Glendalough, Wicklow & Powerscourt Gardens starting from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinShore Excursions - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
The Book of Kells Tours & TicketsLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Tours & TicketsDublin City Hall Tours & TicketsLittle Museum of Dublin Tours & TicketsConnemara Tours & TicketsJameson Distillery Bow St. Tours & TicketsNewbridge House and Farm Tours & TicketsKells Monastic Site Tours & TicketsCastletown House Tours & TicketsIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsGlendalough Tours & TicketsDublin O’Connell Street Tours & TicketsMolly Malone Statue Tours & TicketsDublin General Post Office (GPO) Tours & TicketsDublin Custom House Tours & TicketsDublin Writers Museum Tours & TicketsChrist Church Cathedral Tours & Tickets