- Guided day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Kilkenny in the Irish countryside
- Marvel at the panoramic views from your vehicle while being transported around the countryside
- Visit a 12th-century Norman castle, a medieval abbey and verdant gardens in Kilkenny
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point 5 - 10 mins before our tour leaves. Meeting point: Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1, at 8 am Return point: Returns to original departure point between 5 pm and 6 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Finn McCools Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.