3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine sightseeing with food samples as you immerse yourself in the cuisine and culture of Dublin during this fast-paced food tour. Visit places you might otherwise have missed—such as George’s Street Arcade—and sample a mixture of international and local specialties that you perhaps didn’t know existed. Plus, learn about the city along the way, thanks to your local foodie guide.
- Introduction to Dublin’s eclectic food and drink scene
- Ten hand-selected tastings—six foods and four drinks—are included
- Learn about the city from your local guide along the way
- Visit places that travelers often miss
Saved to wishlist!
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Food and drink not mentioned as inclusion
Pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
15 Castle Market, Dublin 2, D02 C656, Ireland
La Maison, 15 Castle Market, Dublin 2
Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
End in a restaurant nearby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Dublin With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Dublin With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Dublin With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Dublin With Locals: Private Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinFood Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastFood Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickFood Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Kells Monastic Site Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsAviva Stadium Tours & TicketsNewbridge House and Farm Tours & TicketsEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & TicketsKildare Village Tours & TicketsDublin Phoenix Park Tours & TicketsDublin Cruise Port Tours & TicketsDublinia Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Bray Tours & TicketsSkerries Mills Tours & TicketsIrish Whiskey Museum Tours & TicketsCastletown House Tours & TicketsJameson Distillery Bow St. Tours & TicketsAvoca Tours & TicketsDalkey Castle & Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsGlasnevin Cemetery Museum Tours & TicketsMalahide Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsLittle Museum of Dublin Tours & TicketsO’Connell Bridge Tours & Tickets