5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Car Rental - Comprehensive Insurance
Bespoke Paddy the Pocket Pilot App - 24/7 Support on Tour
Most Activities, Experiences and Entries to National Parks
Some optional activities and entrance fees that cannot be prepaid.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We will link you our "Paddy the Pocket Pilot" App before your arrival. Paddy will guide you to your car rental pick up and from there you can hit the open road.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Dublin Airport , Dublin, Ireland
Dublin Airport , Dublin Ireland
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Self-Drive of Ireland - The Coast to Coast Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Self-Drive of Ireland - The Coast to Coast Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Self-Drive of Ireland - The Coast to Coast Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self-Drive of Ireland - The Coast to Coast Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Self-Drive of Ireland - The Coast to Coast Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayCategory
St. Stephen's Green Tours & TicketsDublin Cruise Port Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & TicketsWicklow Gaol Tours & TicketsNewbridge House and Farm Tours & TicketsJameson Distillery Bow St. Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsAviva Stadium Tours & TicketsAvoca Tours & TicketsWicklow Mountains Tours & TicketsConnemara Tours & TicketsMolly Malone Statue Tours & TicketsTayto Park Tours & TicketsWicklow Way Tours & TicketsDublinia Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Tower & Museum Tours & TicketsCastletown House Tours & TicketsDalkey Castle & Heritage Centre Tours & Tickets