- Travel to the summit of Mt Srđ high above Dubrovnik Old Town
- Experience a thrilling 1-hour buggy safari through the hilltop countryside and pine woods
- Take in stunning views over Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea as you drive
- Enjoy free time to visit Mt Srđ's Imperial Fort, War Museum and spectacular viewing terrace
Departure & Return
Elite Travel Port Office in the building of the Dubrovnik Port Authority at the Gruz Port in Dubrovnik. This is the main terminal building (a white one, with a sign 'Port of Dubrovnik' on it) and is located just across the street from the Hotel Petka. The address is: Obala Ivana Pavla II 1.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After arriving at the buggy camp, listen to some basic instructions and safety procedures. Then grab your helmet and hop in the buggy with your driver/guide. As your buggies follow one another through pine forests and bucolic Croatian countryside, catch glances of the eye-popping, gorgeous Dalmatian Coast. Pick up some speed and have no fear about safety: each buggy has a roll cage and is very simple to drive.
After an hour of being in the buggy, take some free time atop Mt Srđ to explore: visit Fort Imperial and check out the war museum (at your own expense) about the Croatian battle for independence in the early 1990s. Or just stand on the terrace and enjoy the splendid views of Dubrovnik and the Adriatic.
After, get on the cable car and descend down the mountain to Dubrovnik’s walled Old Town and enjoy the lovely views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Tour is considered as strenuous activity
- It is recommended to wear older or easy-washable clothes
- Passengers must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult.
- Price is per passenger, not per buggy
- All buggies fit four people, including an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms