8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get more out of your time in Dundee by going on an action-packed Highland adventure. Avoid the stress of figuring out public transport by having a private driver for the day. You’ll save time researching highlights and instead have a comprehensive itinerary organized for you. Travel with ease through the Scottish countryside, visit Dunkeld, go for a tasting at a whisky distillery, and walk in the forests to picturesque waterfalls. As it's a private tour, you can customize your day based on your preferences.
- Visit many Scottish Highland highlights in a day, such as Dunkeld
- No transport to organize—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- Have the option to visit one of Scotland’s top Whisky distilleries
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up / Drop Off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from/return to self catering apartments, private addresses etc
- Dundee Airport, Dundee Scotland
- Port Of Dundee Ltd, Port Office, Stannergate Rd, Dundee DD1 3LU, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available on request if advised at time of booking
- Infants must be secured in suitable seating (to be arranged at time of booking)
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Strachan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highland Experience Tour from Dundee?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Highland Experience Tour from Dundee?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDundeeShore Excursions - Northeast ScotlandBus Tours - Northeast ScotlandDistillery Tours - Northeast ScotlandPorts of Call Tours - Northeast ScotlandFull-day Tours - Northeast ScotlandCategory