1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dundee experienced rapid growth during the Industrial Revolution because of its textile industry—and in particular jute cloth production. A trip to Verdant Works will help you to understand the history of Dundee’s textile trade, and hear fascinating tales of the mill workers. You won’t have to waste time in long lines at the entrance, as admission tickets are provided. Explore a stunningly refurbished Mill building, see machines at work, watch films, and enjoy interactive displays too.
- Learn about the story of Dundee’s industrial textile heritage
- Avoid long visitor lines—Verdant Works admission ticket included
- The perfect Dundee attraction for any weather condition
- A family-friendly site—lots of interactive exhibits and technology
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Verdant Works
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6/3/2021 - 10/28/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dundee Industrial Heritage Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Verdant Works Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Verdant Works Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Verdant Works Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Verdant Works Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesDundeeAttractions & Museums - Northeast ScotlandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northeast ScotlandCategory