- 2-day private tour of Dunhuang with Mogao Caves
- Snap photos of Crescent Lake and have the option to take a camel ride
- Tour the Mogao Caves to see splendid Buddhist wall paintings and statues, made from the fourth to fourteenth centuries
- Learn about the Gobi desert and the Silk Road in China
- Taste local cuisine and go shopping at the night market in Dunhuang
- Enjoy an overnight stay at a 4-star hotel, and pickup and drop-off at Dunhuang Airport
- Includes private guide and vehicle, accommodation, breakfast and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Group discount is available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Camel ride at Crescent Spring is available with additional charge. Minimum 4 people is required. Please select at the time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms