3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The 4 star hotel
The private car and private guide
The entrance ticket
Others not mentioned above
Single Room Supplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Duanhuang city hotels or Dunhuang airport/train station at Day-1
- Dunhuang Airport, 5R84+C2V, Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, China
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/4/2020 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour may not available during the Oct 1-7 and Chinese new year festivel or need to pay some extra charge of the hotel room fees
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY happychinatours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Dunhuang Classical Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Dunhuang Classical Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Dunhuang Classical Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Dunhuang Classical Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDunhuangFood Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaNature and Wildlife - Western ChinaMulti-day Tours - Western ChinaMarkets - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaFood Tours - YinchuanBus Tours - YinchuanNature and Wildlife - YinchuanMulti-day Tours - YinchuanMarkets - YinchuanHistorical Tours - YinchuanFood Tours - ZhangyeBus Tours - ZhangyeNature and Wildlife - ZhangyeMulti-day Tours - ZhangyeMarkets - ZhangyeHistorical Tours - ZhangyeCategory