Departure & Return
We will meet at the back of the Walmart parking lot in Durango or we can meet at the river. There are Covid-19 restrictions that require clients to drive themselves to the starting point on the river. I will contact you the night before our trip to discuss any updates in procedures.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fish and Sticks Angling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands