Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Receive a day pass to Tico Time River Resort
- All safety equipment and instruction are provided
- Enjoy free time at the park after your zipline tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting Point is only if transportation is needed. Please Google Tico Time River Resort and drive to Tico Time River Resort, 20 Road 2050, Aztec, NM 87410 which is located just 20 minutes south of Durango, Colorado
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tico Time Tours DO NOT MEET AT 702 MAIN AVE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands