- Get excellent photo opportunities of puffins in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a hike around a nature reserve with a guide to navigate
- Travel across marshes, water, and sand in a tractor-drawn hay cart
- Lots of fantastic photo opportunities of puffins and great skuas
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the tour is Ingólfshöfði Check In Hut, south of the Ingólfshöfði Parking, which is 2km south of the main road. The road is marked Ingólfshöfði and there is also a sign saying Puffin Tour, next to the main road. GPS position of the road entrance is 63.879167, -16.659000.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience