10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entry to attractions
Departure & Return
304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS, UK
Bus stop outside Deacon's House Cafe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hairy Coo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast & Scottish Borders?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast & Scottish Borders?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast & Scottish Borders?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast & Scottish Borders?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast & Scottish Borders
12 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Greyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Old Town Tours & TicketsJohn Knox House Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Zoo Tours & TicketsNelson Monument Tours & TicketsRoyal Observatory Tours & TicketsScottish National Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Scotland Tours & TicketsRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle) Tours & TicketsThe Canongate Tours & TicketsGilmerton Cove Tours & TicketsLoch Lomond Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia) Tours & TicketsScotch Whisky Experience Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & TicketsPreston Mill & Phantassie Doocot Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsCamera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & Tickets