Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the filming locations for Wentworth Prison, Lallybroch, and more
- Benefit from the small-group tour size for a more personalized experience
- Travel between dispersed attractions with ease via air-conditioned minivan
- Learn about the region’s real history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Tours depart from 1 Parliament Sq, Royal Mile, EH1 1RE, inside Caffe Nero, besides St Giles Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable footwear and bring an outdoor jacket to explore Scotland in any month!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff