- Visit the scenic Isle of Skye
- Explore Loch Ness and Inverness
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and admire the scenery
- Learn about Scotland’s history from a local guide
Departure & Return
Please plan your journey in advance, allowing time for city traffic, and arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in. All tours depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to travel is 7 years old. Photo ID, such as a passport, may be required. Children (8-17) must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are opportunities to take short nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour in an air-conditioned mini-coach, hosted by a local Scottish guide, rated 5-stars by the official Scottish Tourist Board
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers in order to operate.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will require a two night stay in the City of Inverness for this tour. At this time, we have ceased booking accommodation on behalf of all of our guests to assist with accurate track and trace procedures. That doesn't mean we aren't on hand to assist, and we are more than happy to give you some recommendations upon request.
- When booking accommodation, we advise that you use our Inverness pick up and drop off location as a reference of where to stay. This is located at 26 Queensgate, Inverness IV1 1DJ.
- We strongly recommend you book accommodation with a flexible cancellation policy in the event that you need to self-isolate or our tour does not meet the minimum number of passengers to go ahead - we'd hate for you to lose out!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hairy Coo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The drive to and from were filled with gorgeous stops and fun activities.Very full days but completely worth the exhaustion!" See review