3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don’t let limited time in Scotland stop you visiting natural wonders such as the Isle of Sky and the Scottish Highlights. On this 3-day tour from Edinburgh, you’ll admire Dunkeld Cathedral; the 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle; and Loch Ness, home to the mythical monster of the same name. Plus, explore the Isle of Skye, gaze at the summit of Ben Nevis, and travel through the stunning Great Glen Way. Two nights accommodation and breakfasts are included.
- 3-day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands tour from Edinburgh
- A comprehensive overview of Scotland ideal for travelers with limited time
- See historic landmarks such as Dunkeld Cathedral and Eilean Donan Castle
- Admire Ben Nevis, Loch Ness, and the Great Glen Way
- Explore the enchanting Isle of Skye
- Two nights accommodation and breakfast are included
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Transport by climate controlled coach
Jacobite Steam Train
Dunvegan Castle entry
Departure & Return
60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be a minimum of 5 years old, we are unable to carry children under this age.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- On winter/off-season departures, this tour returns to Edinburgh at around 5.30pm. On summer/high-season departures, this tour returns to Edinburgh at around 8pm. Please plan your onward travel accordingly. If you are unsure which return time applies to you, please contact the supplier.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Explorer Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Castle RockRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Melrose AbbeyReal Mary King's CloseSt. Columba's BayNational Museum of ScotlandPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotLinlithgow LochJohn Knox HouseNewhailes HouseNelson MonumentCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsScottish ParliamentGilmerton CoveGreyfriars KirkScott MonumentForth Road BridgeAlnwick Castle