- Discover the natural beauty of the Lake District
- Two nights' accommodation with private facilities in a charming B&B or hotel
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Edinburgh Bus Station, Gate J & K, St. Andrew Square, EH1 3DX
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you make your way to the English town of Keswick, visit popular towns North and South of the border before arriving at the Lake District National Park.
Situated in the English Lake District, the quaint town of Keswick is your home base for the next two days. Your accommodation is located in town, easy walking distance to restaurants, cafes, and shopping. From here, tour the majestic Lake District National Park. Wind along the shores of Lake Windermere and Ullswater, and stop into the lovely town of Grasmere, where charming limestone cottages tuck into verdant hills. Throughout the trip, enjoy plenty of downtime to independently explore.
Your multi-day excursion concludes at the starting point in Edinburgh, arriving in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lake Windemere Cruise - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to join this cruise, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff