Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-day whisky tour to the Isle of Islay with three nights lodging in Bowmore Distillery Cottage
- Learn all about smoky Islay whiskies on up to six distillery visits
- Travel via top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coaches
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St. Andrew Square, EH2 2AD
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the next days, visit at least six renowned whisky distilleries such as Bruichladdich, Kilchoman, Laphroaig, and Ardbeg. Enjoy samples of choice whiskies and learn the full-sensory experience of whisky tasting (own expense). If time and group interest permit, your guide can make additional stops at some of the areas other distilleries. Have the option to taste at your own expense at each location, or simply view the space and its breathtaking natural surroundings.
Your tour includes round-trip transport, three nights accommodation in the 4-star Bowmore Distillery Cottages and daily continental breakfasts of bread, milk, and cereals.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Unfortunately we don't carry anyone under 18 years old on this tour
- On this tour you will spend 3 nights in the beautiful Bowmore Distillery Cottages (not available on Wednesday departures)**.The cottages have between three and six twin bedrooms, each with private bathrooms. Due to the shared nature of the accommodation, individual bedrooms don't have lockable doors. The kitchen and lounge facilities are shared with other passengers, and basic self-service breakfast ingredients are provided. Full Scottish breakfasts are available at the nearby hotels if you prefer, payable locally.
- Monday and Friday departures: only B&B available; Wednesday departures only 3-star Hotel available
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Passengers are restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Monday departures offer the chance to see more whisky production as all the distilleries are in operation on weekdays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff