Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-day tour of the islands of Mull, Iona, Staffa (optional) and more, from Edinburgh
- Includes three nights of accommodations in Tobermory, a pretty harbor town and the the capital of the island of Mull
- Visit the island of Iona, home to Iona Abbey and cemetery, where many of Scotland's early kings are buried
- Admire the mixture of Scots Baronial and Neo-Gothic architecture of Inveraray Castle—featured on Downtown Abbey
- Check out some of the 350 stone circles, menhirs, and Neolithic burial grounds found in The Valley of Ghosts
- Spot the abundant wildlife around Mull, including puffins, otters, deer, eagles, whales and dolphins
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your optional Tobermory Distillery ticket you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the link printed on your voucher.
- Staffa Boat Trip - You may choose to join a boat trip to Staffa this departs at 1.45pm and returns at 5pm. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Iona Abbey – You have free time on Iona between 12:30pm and 16:30pm. If you'd like to visit the Abbey, we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment, using the link on your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff