- 5-day tour of Scotland’s highlights, departing from Edinburgh
- Journey through beauty spots such as Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Visit famous sights including Kilmartin Glen, Loch Ness, Glencoe, and Culloden Battlefield
- Make the most of ample free time to explore the Isle of Skye independently
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Highland Experience Tours, Cafe Nero, 1, Parliament Square, High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1RE
What To Expect
Relax with hotel or guesthouse accommodation (depending on option selected) in Oban, Loch Ness, and the Isle of Skye, with daily breakfasts included.
Enjoy a seasonal railway ride aboard the Jacobite steam train (May-August) or an alternate Loch Ness cruise and admission to Urquhart Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 3 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff