- 5-day tour of York, the Yorkshire Dales, and the Lake District from Edinburgh with an expert driver-guide
- Visit must-see sights such as Hadrian’s Wall, Alnwick Castle, and Lake Windermere
- Marvel at the breathtaking natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Enjoy two nights in York and two nights in Keswick, in 3-star accommodation with breakfast included
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people to ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St. Andrew Square, EH2 2AD
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport, four nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel or guesthouse and daily breakfasts.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Alnwick Castle - You have free time in Alnwick between 12.30pm and 2.30pm . If you would like to visit Alnwick Castle, we reserve tickets for you and you may purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Lake Windermere Cruise - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Vindolanda Roman Fort and Museum- We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff