- 6-day tour of the Outer Hebrides and Isle of Skye from Edinburgh
- Visit both the Isle of Lewis and the Isle of Harris while in the Outer Hebrides
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St. Andrew Square, EH2 2AD
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the next days, travel by minibus and ferry, island hopping and soaking up stunning vistas. Experience the region’s greatest treasures, from historic landmarks like the blackhouse at Arnol, Dun Carloway Broch, and the Callanish Stones to picturesque beaches and craggy peaks rising into the clouds. Spend your days touring in a small group and your evenings independently exploring Ullapool, Stornaway and Portree.
Your tour includes round-trip transport, five nights stay in a 3-star hotel or guesthouse and daily breakfasts. All other meals and fees are at own expense.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour timings are for reference only and may change (subject to group's interests).
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Passengers are allowed to carry 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Arnol Blackhouse – due to Covid19 restrictions, the visit to Arnol Blackhouse will be a photo stop only, no internal visit of the house is available at this time until it reopens.
- Eilean Donan Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Outer Hebrides and Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh.