Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Hebrides without the headaches: lodging, transport and activities all included
- Avoid researching anodyne details like hotel ratings and rail timetables
- Enjoy an intimate week in the Hebrides with your group called at 16 guests
- Not just for retirees: all ages over five are welcome on this tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years, we are unable to accommodate children under this age
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Explorer Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6 Day Outer Hebrides & Isle of Skye Tour including 'Hogwarts Express' Ride.