Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of Edinburgh
- Customize your own itinerary to fit your preferences
- Choose your private group size from one to six people
- Go to lesser-known areas of the city
- Visit famous spots, such as Edinburgh Castle and Calton Hill
- Get the inside scoop of local life from your guide who lives there
Departure & Return
Upon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Please also list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private experience. For this tour you choose your own group size from one to six people. Please note that prices do vary by group size.
Because this is a private tour, and you can pick where you’d like to go, you can see famous sights of the city or ones that are only known by locals. Go to Edinburgh Castle and see Scotland’s crown Jewels, or go up to Calton Hill to see its monuments and memorials. Please note that tickets to attractions aren't included in this tour price.
At the end of your tour, your guide leaves you in a place that works well for you and your group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff