- This tour is ideal for foodies and first-time visitors
- Get a comprehensive overview of Edinburgh
- Experience Edinburgh like a local with spots in New Town
- Receive a map with the bars and restaurants visited plus discounts
Departure & Return
Tour meeting point on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday is at the Doubletrees Hotel, 34 Bread St, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF in their reception area. Tour meeting point on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday is at the Radisson Blu, 80 the High st, Royal MIle, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH in the Itchycoo Bar. Please try and be at the meeting point 10 minutes before tour start time so tour can start on time. We recommend you bring a waterproof jacket or umbrella if the weather looks poor. The majority of the tour is on the flat or down hill, with one small climb near the beginning of the walk.There will be seating and toilet facilities at each of the restaurants/hotels visited. The tour should take just over 3 hours finishing in the West End of Princes St. It can sometimes over run if we are all enjoying ourselves too much. Please refer to our web site for full terms and conditions and FAQ. If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +447740869359. Thanks for booking an Eat walk Tour. Alan Chalmers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eat Walk Tours limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff