- Private walking tour of Edinburgh
- Explore the city with an in-the-know guide to get a local's perspective
- Listen to fascinating tales about Edinburgh's history, legends and royal connections
- See sights around the Royal Mile and Greyfriars Kirk
- Receive recommendations for restaurants and bars to visit later
Departure & Return
We meet at the main steps to St Giles Cathedral which is on the Royal Mile just across the street from Royal Mile Whiskies.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours leave from the main entrance of St Giles' Cathedral on the Royal Mile. You will recognize your guide from the name badge around their neck
- Please arrive at least five minutes early
- Please dress for the Edinburgh weather, which can be very irregular
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iconic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a real pleasure to have a private guide." See review