Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day guided tour from Edinburgh into the Scottish Highlands
- See Loch Lomond, Doune Castle and more without the hassle of driving
- Learn all about Scottish history and culture from your guide
- Great introduction to Scotland for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our tour departs from Bus Stand ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh (Opposite the Apex Hotel).Check in is at 08:45 for a 09:00 departure. Please ensure you check in on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Scotland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands