8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle, and delve into the world of William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Rob Roy on this tour from Edinburgh. Visit Stirling Castle—widely considered among Scotland’s most impressive fortresses—with a guide. Head through the Trossachs National Park to the Highland village of Balloch, nestled by the banks of magical Loch Lomond. Perhaps take a lake cruise or enjoy capturing the pretty town of Luss on camera before the journey back to Edinburgh.
- Explore the Scottish Highlands, Loch Lomond, and Stirling Castle in just one day
- Visit picturesque Highland towns and villages including Balloch
- Learn the roles William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Rob Roy played in Scottish history and folklore
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
521-523 Lawnmarket , 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the Ensign Ewart pub
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The cruise & castle currently need to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I chose this day trip as it also included a cruise on Loch Lomond which some companies didn't include." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Scottish ParliamentLinlithgow LochLoch LomondPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotEdinburgh ZooGilmerton CoveRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Rosslyn ChapelRoyal ObservatoryGladstone’s LandEdinburgh Old TownThe CanongateGreyfriars KirkGrassmarketOcean TerminalNelson MonumentFalkland Palace and GardenMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Scotch Whisky ExperienceLauriston Castle