12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of Scotland in one action-packed day on this Glencoe, Loch Ness and the Highlands tour from Edinburgh. Pass Stirling Castle on route to Kilmahog with a guide, then continue through Rannoch Moor to the soaring Highland peaks of Glen Coe. Head along the banks of Loch Linnhe to Fort William and gaze over Ben Nevis — Scotland’s highest mountain. Enjoy free time to explore Loch Ness and learn the famous legend of Nessie! Pass by Inverness, then travel through the mighty Grampian Mountains to Edinburgh.
- Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness and the Highlands in a day—ideal for travellers short on time
- Admire the iconic Stirling Castle and impressive Grampian Mountains as you journey through the wild landscape
- Learn some of Scotland's rich history from your guide—ideal for history buffs
- Enjoy free time to explore Loch Ness at your leisure
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Outside the Ensign Ewart pub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus
- The cruise currently needs to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Urquhart Castle is currently unavailable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Day Trip from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Day Trip from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Day Trip from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Day Trip from Edinburgh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneNature and Wildlife - Newcastle-upon-TyneFull-day Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
The CanongateGeorgian HouseEdinburgh Old TownGilmerton CoveHopetoun HouseForth Road BridgeMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Blackness CastleLauriston CastleNational Museum of ScotlandEdinburgh ZooCalton HillEdinburgh DungeonLoch LomondScottish ParliamentScotch Whisky ExperienceLinlithgow LochRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Grassmarket