7 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
24 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 1BB, UK
We pick up from designated Hotel Airport or Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness Tour
7 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowEdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsCity Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Royal Scottish Academy Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsCalton Hill Tours & TicketsRoyal Observatory Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsPreston Mill & Phantassie Doocot Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery) Tours & TicketsScotch Whisky Experience Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsSt. Columba's Bay Tours & TicketsSt. Giles Cathedral Tours & TicketsScottish Parliament Tours & TicketsMelrose Abbey Tours & TicketsBlackness Castle Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsHopetoun House Tours & TicketsRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia) Tours & Tickets