12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Marvel at the peaceful majesty of Loch Ness on this 12-hour Scottish Highlands day tour from Edinburgh. Leave Scotland’s busy capital behind and travel deep into the Highlands with a guide. Travel through pretty Kilmahog on route over Rannoch Moor, and enjoy spectacular views over mighty Glen Coe. Spend time at Loch Ness — widely considered Scotland’s most famous lake — and explore Fort Augustus at your leisure. Stop in the pretty Victorian town of Pitlochry, and travel along the banks of Loch Laggan on route back to Edinburgh.
- Travel in comfort deep into the Scottish Highlands with a guide
- Take in Kilmahog, Rannoch Moor and the magnificent Glen Coe
- Enjoy free time in Loch Ness and Fort Augustus to explore at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from most central hotels & Guest Housees in Eidnburgh City Centre. It is not always possible to pickup from outside the door and we will therefore arrange a suitable meeting point. please contact us at least 24 hour before departure.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/14/2021 - 3/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:15 AM - 08:00 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Scotland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8750P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands Day Tour from Edinburgh
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Edinburgh ZooForth BridgeRoyal ObservatoryCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsLinlithgow LochLauriston CastleThe CanongateScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Georgian HouseGrassmarketBlackness CastleScottish ParliamentScottish National Portrait GalleryScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)St. Columba's BayRoyal Scottish AcademyScotch Whisky ExperienceGilmerton CoveJohn Knox House