9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into Scotland’s rich history and heritage on this 1-day Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle tour from Edinburgh. Head from the Royal Mile over the UNESCO–listed Forth Bridge to Dunfermline with a guide, and explore the Abbey Kirk — burial place of Robert the Bruce. See where the Battle of Bannockburn raged and learn of Scotland’s struggle for independence. Take in top local attractions including Stirling Castle, and enjoy breathtaking views from the top of the iconic Wallace Monument. Then, visit Rosslyn Chapel before returning to Edinburgh.
- 1-day tour to Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle from Edinburgh
- Cross the UNESCO–listed Forth Bridge for fine views
- Visit the Abbey Kirk — where Robert the Bruce lies buried — with a guide
- Learn of the Battle of Bannockburn and see where the fighting took place
- Discover famous landmarks such as Stirling Castle, the Wallace Monument and Rosslyn Chapel
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
All Admissions are extras
Departure & Return
192 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RW, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh
6 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Georgian HouseScotch Whisky ExperienceEdinburgh ZooNelson MonumentCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsNational Museum of ScotlandScott MonumentCastle RockBlackness CastleLinlithgow LochAlnwick CastleScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)St. Columba's BayJohn Knox HouseCalton HillLauriston CastleGreyfriars KirkLoch LomondHopetoun HouseEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith