- Full-day tour of Hadrian’s Wall and the Borders from Edinburgh
- Learn the legends of the 'Da Vinci Code' at mysterious Rosslyn Chapel
- Visit Melrose Abbey, the market town of Jedburgh and the Cheviot Hills lookout
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Hadrian’s Wall, the northernmost border of the Roman Empire
- Travel by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Great choice for history buffs!
Departure & Return
This tour departs from Bus Stand ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BQ. Please arrive no later than 08.45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group tour - 13 passengers or less
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (unless it is unsafe to do so), please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us 7 days in advance if you are bringing a service animal
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart of Scotland Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be aware it’s a bit of an uphill hike to the main area of the wall and fort so you may want to reconsider if you have a physical infirmity." See review
- "Take advantage of all visited sites and make sure you've got on a good pair of shoes- by the end of the day, we did over 22k steps on my fitbit!" See review
- "It may be a good stop to use restrooms but 30 min for a long day was just excessive." See review