8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore St. Andrews and the Villages of Fife on this day trip from Edinburgh. Admire fine views over the Forth Rail Bridge from South Queensferry en route into the Kingdom of Fife. Discover pretty coastal villages, then visit Anstruther with a guide. Perhaps visit St. Andrews’ castle and cathedral ruins, stroll along the harbor, or soak up the sunshine at your leisure. Afterward, travel through the Lomond Hills and past Loch Leven on route back to Edinburgh.
- Gaze over the mighty Forth Rail Bridge from South Queensferry
- Visit peaceful coastal villages of Fife including Anstruther
- Enjoy free time to explore St. Andrews at your leisure
- Travel through the Lomond Hills and along Loch Leven’s shoreline
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
From outside the Ensign Ewart pub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- The castle currently needs to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh
8 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Loch LomondEdinburgh ZooHopetoun HouseReal Mary King's CloseForth Road BridgeOcean TerminalRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Blackness CastleAlnwick CastleEdinburgh Cruise Port at LeithLinlithgow LochRoyal Scottish AcademyMelrose AbbeyScottish National Portrait GalleryCalton HillNelson MonumentNewhailes HouseJohn Knox HouseScotch Whisky ExperienceThe Canongate