Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Edinburgh with a guide: The maze-like city is easy to get lost in
- Customizable: Adapt the tour to your own interests
- Private tour: Guarantees a more personalized experience
- Enhance your Potter knowledge: Guides can answer your questions
Departure & Return
All of our guides can be distinguished by our black cloaks!
We end on the raised section of Victoria Street known as Victoria Terrace, a 2 minute walk from our starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Potter Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands