- Step into Edinburgh’s hidden underground vaults with a guide
- Explore the winding passageways and hear grisly stories from their dark past
- Hear tales of hardship and struggle in 18th-century Edinburgh
- Explore a side to the Scottish capital many visitors miss
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the Tourist Information Police Box, outside of the Bank of Scotland. This is across the road from Deacon Brodie’s Tavern. The guide will meet everyone there. Please be there 5 minutes before the tour time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- not suitable for children under 5 years of age
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auld Reekie Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands