- Authentic Scottish experience: Scotch whisky and traditional storytelling
- Enjoy a guided tasting of four single malt Scotch whiskies
- Taste the difference between a highland and lowland whisky
- Learn about Edinburgh’s whisky scene from a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from outside Caffè Nero on the Royal Mile besides the statue of Adam Smith. Just look for our green and white umbrellas that say "Free Tour" on them. Please arrive at least 15min before the tour departs. Address: 192 High Street, EH1 1RF
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Little Fish Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this activity while you are in Edinburgh old town!" See review