- Segway tour of Edmonton River Valley
- Cover more of North America's largest urban park in less time
- Complete a thorough Segway training geared toward first-time users
- Learn a quirky new way of traveling that you can use on future tours
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Enter the parking lot that runs along Grierson Hill. Once parked you can follow the road down to our building or take the stairs. We are located on the bank of the North Saskatchewan river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Valley Adventure Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.